GOOGLE AUSTRALIA - AUGUST 11, 2022
Sydney Video Developer Learning Lab
Bitmovin’s Learning Lab, sponsored by Google, is coming to Sydney on August 11th, and we can’t wait to see you there! This hand-on workshop has been designed by some of the finest video engineer experts in the industry, who are keen to help you take your video streaming workflows to the next level.
From encoding to playback, player optimization, and quality-of-service monitoring, you will learn:
- The basic encoding concepts and how those are implemented through one of the Bitmovin SDKs.
- How to get started with your own implementation
- Best practices for using the Bitmovin encoding tools
- Bitmovin Web player SDK and configuration of basic features.
- How to integrate Bitmovin Web player with Bitmovin analytics and running basic test scenarios.
Please note that this tutorial is meant for people with some experience of writing code (scripting languages, HTML), and also requires a basic understanding of how digital video works and is delivered in online streaming applications. Kindly bring a laptop.
- Date: Thursday, August 11th, 2022
- Time: 4:00 PM (Sponsored drinks starting at 6:30 PM)
- Venue: Google Australia
- Address: 48 Pirrama Rd, Pyrmont, NSW, Australia
- Note: participation at this event may require a member of the Google Security team to view your vaccination certificate when you arrive at the Google office. Google requires two COVID vaccinations to visit our site.