JUNE 30TH, NEW YORK
Video Developer Learning Lab
Bitmovin’s Learning Lab is coming to NYC on June 30th, and we can’t wait to see you there. This hand-on workshop has been designed by some of the finest video engineer experts in the industry, who are keen to help you take your video streaming workflows to the next level.
From encoding to playback, player optimization, and quality-of-service monitoring, you will learn:
- The basic encoding concepts and how those are implemented through one of the Bitmovin SDKs.
- How to get started with your own implementation
- Best practices for using the Bitmovin encoding tools
- Bitmovin Web player SDK and configuration of basic features.
- How to integrate Bitmovin Web player with Bitmovin analytics and running basic test scenarios.
Please note that this tutorial is meant for people with some experience of writing code (scripting languages, HTML), and also requires a basic understanding of how digital video works and is delivered in online streaming applications.
- Location: ETC Venues, 601 Lexington Ave, Manhattan
- Date: Thursday, June 30, 2022
- Event Start: 10:00 AM
- Event End: 4:00 PM
- Catered lunch for attendees
- Happy Hour after the event at Draught 55 (FREE food/drinks for all those in attendance)